These simple calculators let you see how your current savings add up, what you'll need to retire, and much more.
- Will I be able to pay back my student loans?
- What is the value of a college education?
- What are the payments on a parental (PLUS) loan?
- How long until my savings reach my goal?
- Save now vs. save later
- How much should I save to reach my goal?
- How do taxes and inflation impact my return?
- What is my life expectancy?
- What are the chances of becoming disabled?
- How much will I earn in my lifetime?
- How long will my current life insurance proceeds last?
- Social security retirement income estimator
- How does inflation impact my retirement income needs?
- Convert discretionary expenses to savings
Information and interactive calculators are made available to you as self-help tools for your independent use and are not intended to provide investment, tax, or legal advice. We cannot and do not guarantee their applicability or accuracy in regards to your individual circumstances. All examples are hypothetical and are for illustrative purposes. We encourage you to seek personalized advice from qualified professionals regarding all personal finance issues.